|Via delle Industrie 30/32
20884 Sulbiate (Mi) Italy
Top products: Valves
|+39 039 6079599
+39 039 6079582
Inspired by the mission of offering world-class solutions in the area of fluid handling, a group of young people with a long and qualified experience in design and manufacture of industrial BALL VALVES is strongly working to develop a world-wide production system.
Since their establishment in 1973, SFEROVA have always been recognized for their high quality production of industrial BALL VALVES.
Today, SFEROVA is located just north of Milan and can draw upon a wealth of highly qualified and hugely experienced personnel.
State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and modern quality management methods are employed in the production of process ball valves which are used in various application such as oil & gas upstream industry, Chemical Plants, Petrochemical – both on and offshore, Power Generation.
SFEROVA ball valves are designed, produced and tested under an accredited Quality System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001, P.E.D. 97/23/CE and API Spec. Q1. Production is 100% tested in accordance with main international standards and special testing can be performed upon request.
SFEROVA ball valves can be certified to EN 10204 and supplied, when applicable, with CE marking and/or API Spec. 6D Monogram.
Our production includes:
- Split Body floating & Trunnion Mounted Ball valves from DN ½” to DN 42”
- Metal seated floating & Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves from DN ½” to DN 42”
- Top Entry Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves from DN ½” to DN 42”
- Double Block & Bleed Modular Floating & Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
- Cryogenic Floating & Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves from DN ½” to DN 42”